Embark Beach and Heroes Update
- Added the Embark Beach location to the Battle Isles.
- Added new Zaishen Vanquish quests to Embark Beach.
- Mercenary Hero Slots are available for purchase from the In-Game Store and the NCsoft Store.
- Added Mercenary Registrars to the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion’s Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan, Jewel of Istan.
- Raised the party maximum on Heroes from three to seven.
- The Drunkard title now awards points based upon the number and strength of drinks consumed.
- The Survivor title now awards rank based upon the most experience gained between deaths.
- Added an online status drop-down box to the character select screen.
- Added a "Ready" status drop-down box to the party window.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This build also introduced the minion UI. Which can be seen by pressing the "Y" key
- Heroes are now sorted by profession in selection dropdown menu and party search window.
For more information: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Feedback:Game_updates/20110303