Guild Wars 2 Resources
- Official Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Event Timers
- WvW Intel
Crafting / Trading Post / Maps
YouTube PVE Guides
Guild Wars 2 Tactical Overlay (TacO)
TacO is an overlay tool that has a pretty big feature list but the important things for raids are markers and timers for boss specific mechanics. Poison countdown on Matthias, mushroom labels on Sloth, etc.
This is a DPS meter and while we know there is still some controversy about them this is the best one for those that want to use one. It’s also got the added benefit of having a working build template system (switch between builds quickly).
If you’re looking for a way to easily share your arc DPS logs, here are some recommended sites:
The following links have general information regarding raiding in Guild Wars 2. Marked Souls has also put a series of pages together to gather what we think are the best guides and resources for each encounter.
- Raid (Wiki) - Official wiki raid information
- A Collection of Raid Boss Guides (Reddit) - This lists all the guides but isn't curated.
- Getting Started in Raids (Reddit) - Pretty good guide for players just starting out with raids.
- Raid Team Composition (Metabattle) - Don't let the title of this guide fool you. It has a ton of good information including break numbers for conditions and skills.
- Raid Boss Encounter Guides (Dulfy) - Text guides to the raid bosses with some videos showing the fights. Few videos contain explanations.
To be included on a Marked Souls Raid Team, a member must have at least one character built using a recommended build from one of the following sites: